Gardeon Outdoor Lounge Setting Patio Furniture Sofa Wicker Garden Rattan Set Day Bed Black
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
Live life in a perfectly relaxed setting with our Outdoor Day Bed. Built to exacting standards of durability and workmanship, the day bed a joy to use. Especially with its canopy that can be folded down when sunbathing or opened up to 900 to keep your chill-out moments well shaded from direct sunlight and intruding UV-rays. The day bed has a modular design and the base splits into four pieces so that you can alter the arrangement as you please. Put all four together to use as bed or separate to use as a sofa and individual seating. Constructed from heavy-duty powder-coated galvanised steel, hand-woven UV-resistant PE wicker and premium water-resistant polyester fabric, the day bed not only looks good but was made to last. Have it indoors or outdoors, for a unique resting spot or as a peaceful reading zone. The seat cushions and four matching throw pillows are extra thick for plush comfort and are easy to clean with removable and washable covers. Lie back with your loved one on our extra-large outdoor day bed and turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary one.
Extra-large day bed
2000h UV-resistant PE wicker – 100% hand woven
Heavy-duty powder-coated galvanised steel frame
0-90° folding canopy
Premium water-resistant polyester fabric
7cm extra thick high-density seat cushion
Removable and washable cushion cover
Four bonus throw pillows
Frame: Galvanised steel tube
Material: Polyester fabric
UV resistance: 2000h
Pillow size: 45cm x 45cm
Cushion thickness: 5cm
Weight capacity: 120kg/unit
Overall dimensions: 161cm(D) x 180cm(W) x 145cm(H)
Cushion colour: Grey
1 x Outdoor Day Bed
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.