Office Desk Computer Work Study Gaming Foldable Home Student Table Metal Stable
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
DescriptionDESCRIPTIONWhether working or studying an Office Desk that seamlessly streamlines your space. Modern design crafted with unique sleekness and quality so fine you can instantly feel the smooth and soft textures with the first touch. The surface is polished with a special coating to get that beautiful glossy finish. Designed with a shape and structure so precisely molded with perfect symmetry to help you align focus with determination. The tabletop is very spacious easy for you to place all your gadgets such as laptops, monitors, accessories, and many more. A simple yet effective way to organize all your important stuff in one place. Its open bottom structure lets you slide your chair right underneath. Think on it, work on it, build on it, truly a great productivity booster.
To support every task you undertake our product is built with heavy-duty steel and particleboard. The entire frame is made of high-tensile steel for exceptional stability and steadiness. Reinforced with additional bracing between the legs for super strength, for long-lasting usage. Its steel construction offers exceptional water-resistance which means no more worry if your accidently drop coffee or water. Light in weight for effortless movability. Unlike other office desk in the market, we tend not to restrict you instead we offer you a design that is not only practical but also flexible, when not in use fold it up and store, it’s that simple. What if you want to adjust the height? With our product you can, change the height as per your requirement it can also adjust to uneven surfaces. A great addition to your office or home.
A smart, economical, and ingenious way to set up your workspace. Start being productive order one now!
- Simplistic flair
- Foldable and lightweight
- Spacious workspace
- Steady steel frame
- Adjustable height
- Water resistant
- Simple assembly
Material: Particle board
Weight capacity: Max 50kg
Adjustable height: 1cm – 3cm
Dimension: 100cm x 50cm x 75cm
- 1x Office Desk
- 1x Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||110 × 81.5 × 8 cm|
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.