Artiss LED Bed Frame Double Full Size Gas Lift Base With Storage Black Leather
or 4 fortnightly payments of $101.25 with More info
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- latitude Pay
When is a bed more than a bed? When it uses our Artiss Cole Gas Lift Bed Frame.
On the outside, this bed frame looks like just any other quality bed frame. Beautifully padded with generous foam and covered in PU leather. Strong steel frame with high grade steel centre rails, heavy-duty bars and arched slat base. Large and comfortable headboard. But with one easy gas lift of the bed base, the bed frame becomes an instant storage area with acres of space for your bedding essentials. Simply store your extra pillows, bed sheets, cushions and more in the storage compartment and hide them away for the season. Even better, you no longer have to fumble in the dark for a light switch in the middle of the night with this bed frame. It comes with built-in LED lighting that can be customised into 16 different colours and 4 flashing modes to suit your preference. Not only will the illuminated bed frame create a beautiful ambience, it will also save you from buying extra bedside lamps or nightlights.
So do not just get any bed frame, get this 3-in-1 bed frame to expand your home storage capacity and light up your nights with just a lift of your hands.
Note: Mattress sold separately
LED Light Bedhead
Thick plush foam
Gas lift storage system
High grade steel centered rail
Sturdy steel frame with arched slat base
Protectors to avoid scratches to the floor
Comes in flat pack for home assembly
Recommend two people for installation
Exterior: PU Leather
Bed head height: 100cm
Storage height: 33cm
Double frame dimension: 202 x 145 x 100cm
Fits standard Australian double size mattress: 139 x 192cm
1 x Bed Frame
1 x Assembly Manual
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.