Artiss Bar Table and Stools set Vintage Retro Elm Wood Metal Brown
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
As a companion piece to our Ferrum Chair, the Ferrum Table is another work of extraordinary metal art infused with premium wooden accents.
Featuring a premium dark wood Elm wood seat, the Ferrum Chair is crafted with a reinforced steel frame for exceptional strength and stability for any type of seating pressure exerted onto it. A no-fuss and effective backrest stands tall to give more than adequate support. The heavy-duty steel fixings are for function as well as form, and the entire chair is braced together by an equally hardy steel footrest. Not least, anti-slip pads are fitted on all legs for good grip and floor protection.
The Ferrum Table exhibits the same characteristics of its matching sibling with a beautifully-crafted 2cm thick Elm wood table top with lustrous dark woody tones. Its near 60cm diameter also makes it a perfect set up for a corner coffee table or an entry décor. What’s great too about the Ferrum Table is that it is totally height adjustable to suit a variety of décor settings with the industrial-inspired screw thread adjustor integrated into the reinforced steel frame. Standing firm with its heavy-duty fixings and tripod legs, the Ferrum Table certainly looks the part in conveying a tough and yet eclectic presence that has designer appeal written all over it.
If there’s one table that you need to get to make an impressive statement, say it with the Ferrum Table. Better still, with the Ferrum Chair to complete the sentence.
Elm wooden seat
Reinforced steel frame
Durable powder coating
Heavy duty steel fixings
Anti-slip foot base
Stackable for easy storage
2cm thick elm wood table top
Reinforced steel frame
Durable power coating
Heavy-duty steel fixings
Seat: Elm Wood
Backrest and legs: Steel
Seat height: 46cm
Seat diameter: 33cm
Chair height: 72cm
Clearance height under footrest: 10cm
Base dimension: 39.5 x 39.5cm
Seat colour: Dark brown
Table top: Elm Wood
Height: 67 – 86cm
Table thickness: 2cm
Table top diameter: 59.5cm
Base diameter: 55cm
Table top colour: Dark brown
Base colour: Black
1 x Ferrum Dining Table
2 x Ferrum Dining Chair
1 x Assembly Manual
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.